CRYPTO INSIDER: Hospitals are now treating addiction to crypto trading
Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
People are so obsessed with trading cryptocurrencies that a hospital just launched a program to treat addictive behavior.
Castle Craig Hospital, a treatment center that offers programs to treat alcohol, drug, and behavioral addictions is now offering a cryptocurrency-addiction program.
Here are the current crypto prices:
In the news:
- Crypto is making a comeback as Italy’s political crisis mounts
- Inside the Wild West of a cryptocurrency awards show, where people wondered if they were being scammed and the police kept stopping by
- The Feds just charged a ‘blockchain evangelist’ who raised $21 million while claiming to work with Disney and Apple
- Barbara Corcoran thinks bitcoin could be the future of real estate — but she’s staying away from it
- How to buy and sell major cryptocurrencies using Coinbase on your iPhone
- How to buy Ripple’s XRP
- An ETF veteran who ditched Wall Street for crypto explains how bitcoin can fit into a portfolio
- Track the price of nearly two-dozen cryptocurrencies here
What other questions do you have about crypto? Ask them in Business Insider’s Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.
Read the full article from it’s original source: http://uk.businessinsider.com/crypto-insider-hospitals-are-now-treating-addiction-to-crypto-trading-2018-5