CRYPTO INSIDER: Crypto ads are about to dominate sports
Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
Cash-rich crypto companies are keen to strike sports sponsorship and endorsement deals as companies such as Google and Facebook crack down on crypto adverts on their platforms.
“We’re effectively in discussions with over 70% of the Premier League,” one insider tells Business Insider. “Same as Formula 1 and Formula E.” Here’s what you need to know.
Here are the latest crypto prices:
In the news:
- Get ready for a boom in crypto sports sponsorship: ‘We’re in discussions with over 70% of the Premier League’
- The crypto boom has faded but this charting company is still basking in its glow
- An exec at a $4.4 billion tech company investing in fired a woman then put her on blast in a team-wide memo: Inside the nightmarish culture of a fast-growing Chinese beauty app whose chairman holds 10,000 bitcoin
- A bitcoin billionaire is quietly building the world’s first decentralized bank on this tiny, idyllic island
- Silicon Valley’s hottest VCs just gave this college dropout millions to build a blockchain company called ‘Dirt’
New to Crypto Insider? Business Insider has a ton of articles to get you caught up to speed, including:
- How to buy and sell major cryptocurrencies using Coinbase on your iPhone
- How to buy Ripple’s XRP
- An ETF veteran who ditched Wall Street for crypto explains how bitcoin can fit into a portfolio
- Track the price of nearly two-dozen cryptocurrencies here
What other questions do you have about crypto? Ask them in Business Insider’s Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.
Read the full article from it’s original source: http://uk.businessinsider.com/crypto-insider-crypto-ads-are-about-to-dominate-sports-2018-7