CRYPTO INSIDER: London's stock exchange is getting its first mining company
Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
A new company that lets people mine cryptocurrencies through a subscription service has announced plans to list on the London Stock Exchange, a first for the exchange.
Argo Blockchain said in a statement on Monday that it hopes to raise 20 million pounds in the listing and expects to be valued at around 40 million pounds. Argo says it will be the first crypto-mining company to join London’s stock market.
Here are the current crypto prices:
In the news:
- A crypto mining company is listing on the London stock market
- A small startup is developing a tool to make money from ‘insane’ cryptocurrency spreads — and hedge funds are interested
- A hacker made $120,000 hunting for bugs in the ‘flawed’ software of a cryptocurrency startup that raised a record-breaking $4 billion ICO
- A crypto prop fund at Fidelity shows how the money manager is surprisingly one of the most active Wall Street firms in bitcoin
New to Crypto Insider? Business Insider has a ton of articles to get you caught up to speed, including:
- How to buy and sell major cryptocurrencies using Coinbase on your iPhone
- How to buy Ripple’s XRP
- An ETF veteran who ditched Wall Street for crypto explains how bitcoin can fit into a portfolio
- Track the price of nearly two-dozen cryptocurrencies here
What other questions do you have about crypto? Ask them in Business Insider’s Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.
Read the full article from it’s original source: http://uk.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-crypto-insider-london-stock-exchange-gets-first-mining-company-2018-6